Construct
a rig within the puppet model using Skelegons and then activate these within
Layout. Chart this process within your production log.
---
I have created skelegons in a similar manner to constructing the puppet: I made one (or group) skelegon for each part and copied and rotated using the origin. Then I either used [M] for merge points if they overlapped each other, or [CRTL]+[W] to weld them together if they were in other places.
Later in layout I converted the skelegons into actual ones and applied them to the first layer. Then I made sure they are arranged in a proper way/hierarchy and painted each of them for a corresponding colour, so it will be easier for me to monitor each of these sides. Later I made the middle bone white, because I realised it had the same colour as one of the sides.
At last I painted all legs and arms in blue, red, pink, yellow and green and assigned a weight map to each body piece. I also deleted the 'shoulders' because they were unnecessary any more and applied the weight map to bones. That protected the puppet from distortions.
At last I painted all legs and arms in blue, red, pink, yellow and green and assigned a weight map to each body piece. I also deleted the 'shoulders' because they were unnecessary any more and applied the weight map to bones. That protected the puppet from distortions.